Support and Consulting Services Program
The PARIS Technologies team has broad experience in consulting on OLAP implementations, including years preceding the introduction of PowerOLAP®. We have worked the world over, alongside staff at medium-size to Fortune 500 companies. We offer consulting, installation, integration, and training to optimum your use of PowerOLAP in helping your business run more efficiently.
Following an installation, clients are often interested in our consulting services to further a specific implementation. We prepared to aid in any respect, for small, mid-sized, and large firms, for any type of PowerOLAP installation.
Customized OLAP and Business Intelligence Solution
We are experienced in developing customized budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting solutions, and in creating the connection between relational databases (including accounting systems) and Excel via multidimensional database technology. And since our team is involved in the ongoing development of PowerOLAP, we can more quickly manage the setup and implementation of PowerOLAP features like the MDB Server, Synchronization Server, and OLAP Exchange, tuning them to your site-specific requirements.
Take advantage of the outstanding services offered by our support and consulting team and gain access to the fastest, highest-quality response to your requests with our support and consulting services program.
Here’s how it works:
- First-line support or consulting assistance is provided by the organization that sold PowerOLAP to you. The PARIS support and consulting services do not govern the policies of our reseller partners.
- In order for PARIS to provide any support or consulting services, a written consent to engage PARIS Technologies Inc. must be in place.
When you call PARIS for assistance:
- A staff person will discuss with you the task(s) that you would like to address.
- We will create and email to you a written engagement letter for PARIS support and consulting services for the required task(s) that you will then need to approve and accept.
- After this, a PARIS support and consulting staff member will schedule time with you to complete the task(s) at hand.